Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Hicks~~ "Sold Out" in Seattle!


Sweet words for any entertainer—“Sold Out!”

Taylor Hicks has said that it means a lot to a performer to see the words, “Sold Out.” He will know the feeling tonight as he steps onto the stage at The Triple Door in downtown Seattle for the show that has been sold out for days. “Grease” performances are sold out also.

It’s a nice way to leave as he presents the last Shadow Tour show on the West Coast and returns to the Midwest and beyond for the continuing Broadway Across America National tour of “Grease.” In true Taylor fashion, we can be sure that he will return the favor to the packed house with an energy-packed performance of music worthy of goodbyes.

Seattle is set for something special…

Screencap by san from capture of AI by Gypsee, courtesy of American Idol.

7 comments:

carole said...

I want to be there. It's a long way from Florida. You all have fun and maybe I'll see some of you when he comes to my home town. Have I told you lately that I love Taylor Hicks and his music?

Anonymous said...

So happy that Seattle is showing Taylor the love and respect that he deserves. I envy all of those who will be there tonight. Looking forward to when Taylor and Grease hit the southeast!

cath said...

I hope Taylor's impact on the West Coast is indelible. He needs to cultivate fans from all across the nation.

I, too, look forward to his coming to Florida.

san said...

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! Reports say last night was, indeed, special!

Stay tuned for some great media!

carole said...

Hey there, does anyone have a recap of Taylor at the Triple Door?
Would love to read some. Thank you.

san said...

Carole, RagsQueen's pictures and videos are already up on TTHC at:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/TaylorMade/index.php?showtopic=6272

They are fabulous!!

I understand that she is also doing a recap for her blog. Check it out later.

I know. I am eager to read her recap too!

carole said...

thanks so much for the link. Going there now.