Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Second Annual Favorite Shirt Poll #justforfun

UPDATE--THE RESULTS:
Flamboyant Telluride 42%
Classic White 38%
Texas Stripes 26%
Blue Lavendar Plaid 17%
"Taylor" T Shirt 15%
DARK Blue 7%
Summer Short Sleeves 7%
Designer Piping 6%

Thanks to all who participated in our Second Annual Favorite Taylor Shirt Poll!!!

~~~
Speak out for your favorite Taylor Hicks style in shirts! A new tour season of shirts included the classics as well as new style statements for Taylor!

Here's our choices from the ever-smart and chic wardrobe of Mr. Hicks--from cool casual to dapper dressy and inbetween.

~~~

The classic dressy white for formal occasions like the Life Changing Lives charity event~~you can't vote for the classy red collar on the puppy!

Understated detail on the DARK blue for media at Black Oaks ~~
Simple summer short sleeves

Designer piping on chic black or blue depending on stage lighting OR are there two?


Flamboyant and colorful "Telluride" ~ a slight departure but very popular killer in the West!


Striking stripes for a big fashion statement in Texas

Backstage designs for meeting the Idol's idol

A blue/lavendar plaid under the meet-the-media jacket
Sometimes a self-titled t-shirt is enough


That's it! Vote in our unofficial, unscientific, justforfun poll at the right.

Thanks to all who captured the fashion parade of shirts (from top to bottom):


Albert Evangelista Photography, KZSQ_FM2, NolaMar Images, Kirk Stauffer Photography, NJGirl4tay, NolaMar Images, Mike Douglas via Twitter, Mike Douglas via Twitter, NolaMar Images.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the Telluride embroidered shirt is liked by many , but I am not a fan of hand stitched, embossed shirts . Me bad.

I like a Tailored Taylor. A classic look for a classy guy; nothing trendy.

Sorry, but the puppy is cuter then Mr. Hicks ; the eyes make me melt.


cath

caryl said...

I'm with cath. And I came out of lurkdom just for you san. :)

san said...

Hey, Caryl! I'm flattered! Why the lurkdom? I like the white classic look too...but I voted for both! It's the Southwest influence! Thanks for unlurking! It's nice to hear from you!

San

caryl said...

Well lurking isn't accurate, I've been gone. Just trying to have a life! ha! But I've hated the cowboy shirt since it first appeared, so I had to vote!

I've always been a fan of yours! You do good work. Now, back to my so-called life!

san said...

Thank you. I understand about a life. I hope you will do some writing again...you are good! I always enjoyed reading your work. Take care and unlurk anytime.

chill said...

I love the blue/lavender plaid shirt, that gets #1 from me. #2 The Telluride shirt.

:-)

san said...

Great choices, Chill. I also like the beautiful white one. Maybe that goes back to the Idol tour where the cool white shirt came out for the encoure! :)

san said...

Make the "encore," please!

San

san said...

I give up!

Gr8fulheart said...

OK~so I just showed up. There is quite a collection of shirts to choose from.

My all time favorite has to be the 'white' shirt. Remember The View & the TV Guide photo shoot? There is just something about it that makes Taylor stand out.
I like the 'Telluride' shirt for that type of location & concert: a nice change; but would consider it's retirement in the near future.
Taylor looks great in stripes; stylish without being over-dressed.
And ~ Taylor cannot go wrong with wearing a T-shirt. Casual ~ relaxed.

This was fun San. May we expect a repeat sometime in the future?♥

san said...

Glad you liked our poll,
Gr8fulheart! Sure, we'll repeat it. We don't have to take "annual" literally! I'll confess, I voted for the white AND the Telluride. I couldn't decide. That's why we made it more than one vote! :)

San

chill said...

LOL! San and your typos.

san said...

LOL Chill! I'm afraid to try and post anything! Glad this one isn't a "serious" type! :)

parleyblue said...

antlonLove the "cowboy" shirt. But then I also love cowboys. ;-)

Kid Rock used to wear a shirt very similar to it. I hope Taylor gets some more. Saw some beautiful black and white ones. He looks so good in them on stage.

san said...

Wow! Don't think I've ever seen black and white ones. Sounds stunning!

I agree...get some more. But I like variety too.

Gr8fulheart said...

Change the shirts ~ BUT ~ Keep The Man!♥