Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Carson James ~ Rock Heaven!

“Music is my life. It’s who I am. …it has kept me going. …I hope my music and story will be an inspiration to many people as I continue this journey and my life as an artist.” Carson James

We were reminded today that it isn’t about how long we live but how well we live.

Carson James Sumpter celebrated his faith, his dreams, and his music and shared them all with others.

He was an inspiration to all of us to make our time here meaningful.

We were blessed to know his music and his passion for life.
Tonight, Carson James opens on a new stage…

Rock Heaven, Carson!






"Superstition" by Carson James and Taylor Hicks at WorkPlay, December, 2010, by NJ4Tay

Top photos from ABC Interview; WorkPlay by Anothertayfan.

4 comments:

juliegr said...

I had a fantastic night at Work Play listening to Carson Jameses music, meeting his family and hearing the comments from both Carson's friends and fans. Taylor did a wonderful gesture by letting Carson share the stage with him. I also understand Carson had the opportunity to meet all the stars at the 'Bama Rising fundraiser in June.

juliegr said...

I had a fantastic night at Work Play listening to Carson Jameses music, meeting his family and hearing the comments from both Carson's friends and fans. Taylor did a wonderful gesture by letting Carson share the stage with him. I also understand Carson had the opportunity to meet all the stars at the 'Bama Rising fundraiser in June.

san said...

Thanks, Julie, for sharing your thoughts. What a wonderful evening WorkPlay must have been. I'm so glad Carson had that experience and backstage at BamaRising! How very cool!
He was certainly an inspiration to all of us to make the moments count!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful that Taylor will record some of Carson's original songs. A wonderful tribute to a young man whose light shone too briefly.

Music lives on.

cath