Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taylor Hicks ~~ SOS ("Save My Body, Save My Soul")


Taylor Hicks sings for the children in this release out today on iTunes and Amazon.

He performs the emotional SOS ("Save My Body, Save My Soul”), composed by Genevieve Rose for SOS Children’s Villages whose mission is to support homeless and abandoned children.

The passion and urgency of the message is unmistakable in his voice.

“SOS save my body, save my soul,
SOS I have no where I can go”

Taylor gives a soulful voice to the mission of the global organization with over 2,000 facilities benefiting over 1 million people.

“We build families for children in need, we help them shape their own futures and we share in the development of their communities.”

Taylor will also perform for the Around the World Kickoff Concert for SOS Childrens’ Villages, along with Matt Cusson September 26, at Verizon Hall, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA.

“SOS Children's Villages was founded in 1949 to provide families and homes for orphaned and abandoned children. There are over 456 villages in 132 countries around the world. Please join us as we travel Around the World to raise funds for this important mission with a concert featuring Taylor Hicks and Matt Cusson.”

http://www.kimmelcenter.org/events/?id=3814%22target=%22#B1AFC7.

Early on, Taylor challenged us when he said, “Together, we can make a difference.”

He’s keeping his part of the challenge.

Purchase SOS ("Save My Body, Save My Soul”) at iTunes or Amazon…

http://www.amazon.com/Save-My-Body-Soul/dp/B003UQIDV4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1278248278&sr=8-1

Attend SOS Children’s Villages concerts…

Spread the message.

Together, we DO make a difference.



@TaylorRHicks on Twitter today: “Glad everyone likes The SOS song!..What a great organization!”

SOS Children’s Villages: http://www.sos-childrensvillages.org/Pages/default.aspx

No comments: