Friday, February 19, 2010

I Knew I Needed that IPhone !!

Being a Taylor Hicks Fan has
Gone High Tech !!






Home




If you have been fighting that urge to own one of Apple's I-Phones, this may make it irresistable. Taylor Hicks is the newest artist with his very own app. I've had my eye on the white 3GS ... and if all else fails, I can always wrestle my 19 year old son's away from him.

To learn more about the app, and to purchase it, click on the graphic above, or visit Taylor's application home page.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taylor-hicks-official-soul/id353614166?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6



The app is only .99 cents to purchase (not counting the tiny cost of that new IPhone I NEED now). Blackberry had better get moving ...

If you haven't discovered ILike yet, you will find another place to stream Taylor's music. It interfaces with MySpace and ITunes. Members can create their own playlists, either from their Itunes library, or combining their favorites with some from other listeners. Any time I have my computer and Itunes up, anyone can listen to my Taylor playlist. It is only for listening, there is not any file sharing, unless an artist releases their own work.


So even if you aren't ready to run out and grab a new IPhone yet, you will find lots to do at ILike. Besides the music, there are games, and any time your favorite artist updates their profile, you are notified.

We have another great way to enjoy Taylor's music, and even better, another way to share his music to new fans.

Enjoy !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like ilike .

Don't have an IPhone as I'm Phonaphobic( ok, literary license)

Am so glad Taylor has become internet savvy and is using the tools available to reach as many people as possible with his music.

It's APPropriate that he has an APP and I APPreciate Taylor's APPlication of the APP for his fans APPreciation.

cath

Anonymous said...

Evancol and Cath, the app also works with the iPod Touch too. Keep the BBerry and get an iPod Touch! :)

Thanks for the information on iLike too!

Peece